Just as Mint Music is committed to providing every one of our clients with the best possible service experience, Mint Music also appreciates the unique talents, contributions and accomplishments of our employees and works hard to create a supportive environment that challenges, develops, encourages and rewards employees. For over 15 years we’ve offered quality recording and mixing services, music instruction, music retail, event and video services, employing some of the most talented in-demand engineers, music instructors, musicians, producers, arrangers and videographers that Toronto has to offer.
If you are passionate, skilled and take the up-most pride in what you do and want join our creative team, feel free to submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Full Time Recording Engineer Position
Mint Music is currently seeking applications for a Full-Time Recording Engineer. For more details on the position please click on the link below and submit your resume and cover letter to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee Incentive Program
The Employee Referral Incentive Program is designed to assist Mint Music’s recruiting effort to find a full-time recording engineer. We are currently looking for a talented and experienced recording engineer who also has a qualified background in electronics and studio repair.
- Eligible employees will be compensated if the person they refer is hired and meets the requirements.
- This does not apply to applicants who have previously submitted their resume before the referral is communicated.
- The referred applicant must identify one eligible referring employee.
- The referral must be submitted in writing or email before the referring party applies for the position.
- The employee referral incentive may not be split between multiple employees.
The compensation will be $150 credit towards music lessons, recording studio time or video services. If the referred candidate is hired the gift certificate amount of $150 will be given to referring employee.